- Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3You can use any of the following to help you complete your art attack blogWhat you found easy / difficult
(don’t copy this: Write about some of the following things)
- I would like to try (watercolour, pastel, paint) if I did another landscape because … I would like to see what the other colours look like with the art that I did.
- I would like to get better at …( showing foreground, mid ground and background
Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3
You can use any of the following to help you complete your art attack blog
With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, mid-ground and background in landscapes.
(don’t copy this: Write about
For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water color or pastel. Watercolour
some of the following things)
- What you learned from each teacher’s lesson
- What features you included in your art (trees, river, sea, hills, flowers, flax, buildings, jetty, birds, mountains etc)
- What techniques you use With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
- With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.
- d (e.g., watercolour - wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry)
- What you enjoyed
- What you were proud of